We’re all pilgrims just walking through life and leading each other home.
Scheduled for November 1, 2017 release, Pilgrim Strong, is an encouraging, motivational story about how we all persevere through life, one step at a time. We just keep walking, and as we walk, God desires that we thrive. My 500-mile pilgrimage on Spain’s Camino de Santiago is the backdrop to a series of short stories to which I guarantee you’ll relate, and it’s designed for both daily, short-story readers, and bingers.
The story is based on a few simple truths:
- Everyone needs a cheerleader.
- We’re all at our very best when we’re cheering for others.
- Less focus on me/I. More focus on everything else.
- There’s glory in the mundane.
- Adversity reshapes, and makes us better.
- Want to find your strength? You must go looking.
It’s an easy-to-read mainstream story written in my personal style of transparent truth, a touch of humor, and an inner exploration of how we all fit into the world. My desire is simple: Giving you a credible story that resonates.
If you enjoy the posts at this site, I promise you’ll enjoy the book, so stay tuned for future updates, and thanks for your support. I sure appreciate it.