We’re all pilgrims just walking through life and leading each other home.
Tentatively scheduled for a Thanksgiving 2017 release, Pilgrim Strong, is an encouraging, motivational story about how we all persevere through life, one step at a time. We just keep walking, and as we walk, God desires that we thrive. My 500-mile pilgrimage on Spain’s Camino de Santiago is the backdrop to a series of short stories to which I guarantee you’ll relate, and it’s designed for both daily, short-story readers, and bingers.
The story is based on a few simple truths:
- Everyone needs a cheerleader.
- We’re all at our very best when we’re cheering for others.
- Less focus on me/I. More focus on everything else.
- There’s glory in the mundane.
- Adversity reshapes, and makes us better.
- Want to find your strength? You must go looking.
It’s an easy-to-read mainstream story written in my personal style of transparent truth, Southern humor, and an inner exploration of how we all fit into the world. My desire is simple: Giving you a credible story that resonates.
If you enjoy the posts at this site, I promise you’ll enjoy the book, so stay tuned for future updates, and thanks for your support. I sure appreciate it.